Hello Blog friends.
It has been a long time since I have written anything here.
Sadly, I had a recurrence of Melanoma. I had a small surgery the beginning of March, but the margins were not clear. I spent over a month exploring all options from traditional Western Medicine to many non Western medicine options. I was challenged in charting a course of action until I had an appointment with a Melanoma specialist, Dr. Daud at UCSF. I made a commitment to myself that whatever direction I chose to take I would embrace fully. After the consultation I chose to have further surgery. After the surgery I will do a new treatment for melanoma.
Monday May 9th is surgery day. I will be in San Francisco again, with Dr. Powell. I am confidant that I have the best Dr. I can have for this procedure. So, San Francisco Kaiser, where I was born, will be my home much of this next week. Sierra or Sky (my wonderful children) will be updating this site during the next week or two. My family and I appreciate all of your love, support, and best wishes as I know it helps in the healing. I am blessed to have each of you as a special person in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll be with you in spirit, Ellen! May everything flow smoothly for you.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Ellen. We are all thinking of you and sending you positive and healing vibes. ((((hugs)))) Much love from Sheila, Ben and Anna xxx
ReplyDeleteEllen, we've got lots of positive energy that we are all channeling to you!!! Let's beat this! :)
ReplyDeleteI woke up with you on my mind. I spent the predawn time of wakefulness in meditation for your healing today. I'd love to visit you when you are released. I'll stay in touch here.
ReplyDeleteLove and blessings,
Kerry