I am really recovering from the surgery. I walked about 1.5 miles the other day. Yeah, a big accomplishment! I walk slow...but I can do it!! I am physically feeling almost normal again. So it is very strange that I continue to have medical challenges.
I made the choice to use the only treatment Western Medicine has to offer someone in my situation. Treatment begins on Monday. This October will be different than any other in my life. Monday through Friday I will be at Kaiser from about 3:30 - 5:30 for treatment. The plan is to get treatment in the late afternoon and go home and sleep off any side affects I may have. During the day I will hopefully have energy to exercise, meditate, spend time with those I love and doing activities I love. If there are any unwanted cells in my body, they will go away! My focus is to believe in heart and soul that this treatment is going to work for me!
I did this once before, except it was with radiation treatment. I believe in the power of the mind and the ability to help heal and not let the disease return. I did it once before and fully intend to do this again.
I have had a wonderful life and I have a wonderful life,. Still I am sad that I have this chapter I am currently living. All the gestures of love, cards, encouraging words, support for me, and for my family is what gives me strength each day. The appreciation and gratitude I feel cannot be fully expressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ellen, I am just finding this out. first, my heart and spirit are sending you lots of love and healing energy as I type!
ReplyDeleteYour approach to this is inspiring and very healthy. You are taking this on, as I have seen you do so many times, as an opportunity to learn, grow and share.
You do have a wonderful life, created by and for you. My dancing girl, I love you...
I'm there for you! Just keep thinking those healing thoughts.
ReplyDeleteLove Kerry