Sunday, August 9, 2009

My first post

Today Alan, my wonderful son in love has helped me to create this blog.
I am so happy he has done this. This will be a new way for me to communicate with those I love so much, as I proceed in this new adventure of healing.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your willingness to share your experiences with those of us who love you so much!Love, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen, you have us walking with you on this journey in the ether world, the spirit world and in the material world. I enjoyed our hike on the backside of Annadale. You are brave and strong. I'm happy to tag along with you! In fact, I've begun a blog myself, while I was bumbling around on line trying to figure out how to make a comment.
    You are a leader!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ellen, as your aunt, I have known you since Day #1 of your life. You have become a caring, magnificent woman who has met challenges superbly in your life. I know you will meet this challenge equally well and that you will succeed. Everyone who knows you loves you and I am a proud member of that group. My thoughts and prayers are with you.....Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ellen,
    I am honored to count you as the friend I made first in Sonoma Co. You are the embodiment of love, courage, and positive thinking; and I love you! Sending you prayers of healing light and love~ Carrie

    ReplyDelete