Second path report came in this afternoon. I haven't seen it yet. Dr. Powell was in surgery, but let me know the status., which is Surgery is still on for Monday. Now it is scheduled for 1:45 in the afternoon. Sunday I am on a liquid diet only and no food after midnight....I think it will be a long day on Monday! I have also been told my surgery will be 182 minutes. That is an estimate, but I think it is pretty funny, instead of 180 minutes to say 182 minutes.
I am not sure when I will hear about the PET Scan as Dr. Powell is going out of town for the weekend, so she will not get the results tomorrow.
I can't say I am surprised by the news, but regardless I am still somewhat disappointed.
Kaiser gave me a CD of relaxation music and visualizations to do before surgery. There are also visualizations to do after surgery. I will be spending time with that for the next few days.
I'm off to bed now. I'm looking forward to sweet dreams!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet Dreams! Sounds like you are in good hands. I like the visualization ideas.
ReplyDeleteEllen, I just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts, and in my heart. I will be sending you lots of white light and surrounding you with love, along with all the others in your life.
ReplyDeleteEllen,
ReplyDeleteKeep the faith! Visualization is so powerful, and we'll all be doing it along with you!! Much love,
Carrie X O
Darling SisterFriend Ellen,
ReplyDeleteYou are a great and radiant woman of strength, courage, resourcefulness, wisdom, creativity, clarity and power. Your spirit is formidable and phenomenal, and your presence carries sheer grace. You are love, as you are the beloved.
Cherishing you, and sending active healing,
Terri
I hope the relaxation and visualization is going well today!!! I am sending you love and healing light for today the the rest of the week!! Please know that I am with you in spirit for the next week until I return home.
ReplyDeleteXOXO Nancy and family
***Holding you and loving you, sweet girl***
ReplyDelete